This article will fix the Bitmain Antminer KA3‘s power-on problem.
Fault: When the Although Bitmain Antminer KA3 is powered on, none of the lights or indicators on the network ports, the fan, or the control panel are on.
1. You must first ascertain whether the entire line has a virtual connection. (If the problem persists after re-plugging every plug and making sure it’s securely in place, try the next step in troubleshooting.
2. Test the power socket with a multimeter. Ask an electrician to check the circuit and air switch if there is no voltage (if there is no multimeter, you can plug it in and use a different socket that normally functions to confirm if there is voltage).
3. If the voltage of the socket is normal, measure the output end of the power cord. If there is no voltage, replace the power cord.
4. If the output voltage of the power cord is normal, turn on the power supply and check to see if the power supply fan is spinning before cutting off the power output (all 12V lines).
5.Replace the power supply if the power supply fan doesn’t turn.
6. Test the 12V DC output if the fan is spinning; if not, replace the power supply.
7. If there is a 12V output, turn on the power supply by first turning it off, then connect the control board’s 12V line (but not the computing board). If the miner’s fan and the control board’s light are still inactive, the control board is defective.
8. If the fan and control board lights are on, turn off the power source before connecting all of the computing board’s 12V cables and turning on the power. The mining device needs to be repaired if the miner still doesn’t respond. This indicates that the computing board of the miner is short-circuited.
8.1 Insufficient power load or high-temperature protection may be to blame if the miner can function normally but the issue persists after running for a while.
8.2 Verify that the power supply satisfies the needs of the mining machine. A certain amount of room should be left in the power supply. The output power of the power supply should typically be 20% greater than the rated power of the mining machine. You must switch to a higher power supply if the miner’s power is insufficient.
9. The investigation is completed
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions.