Here is a step-by-step guide to help you connect Antminer KA3 miner to Antpool to start Kadena mining.
- Go to the following link: https://www.antpool.com/
2. Enter your Bitmain.com username and password to log in to the Antpool or register a new account.
3. Click the “Kadena” at the upper left corner of the page. Go to the “Settings” tab and add a sub-account via the button on the right.
The sub-account must contain only letters or numbers.
4. Obtain miner IP to login to management backend
After obtaining the miner IP, enter IP address into the browser (Google or Firefox recommended), and you will be directed to the management backend. The default username and password are both “root” (in lowercase).
5. Connect to the mining pool and set up miner
After obtaining the miner IP, enter the IP address into the browser. Enter the background of the miner, and set the mining parameters:
Miner: Fill is as “Sub Account.Miner Number”
No changes require (default password is 123 or x)
Ensure that the above information is correct, save the settings to start mining.
6. After the machine has ran for about 10 minutes, you can check the hashrate and earnings on ANTPOOL.