There are three connection precautions between the power supply and the Antminer KA3：
1. Wire connection with 4pin or 6pin connector
2. Conductive copper plug and socket connection
3. Fixed conductive copper bar
Poor contact, the connection of the positive and negative poles in reverse, and other issues must be avoided., which may cause board loss, core loss, burnout and other failures of the computing board.
- Wire connection with 4pin or 6pin connector
1. Do not insert the pins or base in the opposite direction; pay attention to their orientation. The shape of the buckle, pin, and base can be used to determine the correct direction.
A: Snap；B：Trapezoidal pin；C：Square pin
2. The connector will become loose or deformed if the wire is held directly while carrying the miner.
3. The hash board generally requires 3 sets of 6PIN plugs, which must be fully plugged in
- Conductive copper plug and socket connection
1. Check to see if the card slot’s copper plug is entirely embedded. because of handling, vibration, improper installation, etc., the copper plug may not be completely inserted into the card slot. To make the copper plug fully fit into the card slot, as shown in the figure below, you must press or reinstall.
2. The copper plug lock must be installed correctly
3. Poor contact with the base may happen if the copper plug is repeatedly disassembled and reassembled. Use needle-nose pliers to adjust the slot gap to ensure that the copper plug is in full contact with the slot.
- Fixed conductive copper bar
Make sure that every screw is in place and that nothing is missing or not fitting properly.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions so that we can help.