This is a tutorial about how to use IP reporter to help you find the IP address of your new Bitmain Antminer KA3.
An application called IP Reporter can assist you in locating the IP address of your new Bitmain Antminer KA3.
The step-by-step instructions for using IP reporter can be found here.
You need a computer running Windows that is connected to the miner’s network in order to use IP Reporter. You should be aware that the IP Reporter only supports Windows, so your PC cannot look up the IP address of the miners running other os’s.
Download IP Reporter to your computer after connecting your Bitmain Antminer KA3 to the power source and putting it on the same network.
Follow these Steps:
1. Extract the file to a convenient location on your computer.
2. Click IPReporter.exe with the right mouse button, then choose to run it as Administrator. It will display the screen below.
3. Select either of the following options:
- Farm servers can be marked with the appropriate symbols: shelf, step, and position.
- Standard; appropriate for personal servers.
4. Click “Start“.
5. Press and hold the IP Report button for five seconds on the Bitmain Antminer KA3 control board until you hear a beep.
The Bitmain Antminer KA3 IP address will appear on your computer screen:
Open a web browser on your PC (Google Chrome and Firefox are supported browsers) and type the IP address into the address bar. After that, you can log in using the miner interface.
The default log in is user name “root” and password “root“. If you modify the password, you must write down the new one and store it somewhere safe and accessible. A forgotten password is unrecoverable by the miner.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions so we can help.