Maximize your KDA profits with the best mining pools for Bitmain Antminer KA3. Check out our blog post for a detailed review and informed decision.
5 Best Kadena Mining Pools for Bitmain Antminer KA3
- F2Pool – Best for High Hash Rate.
- Antpool – Best for Ease of Use
- DxPool- Best for Secure
- Poolflare – Best for Various Reward Distribution Method
- HashPool – Best for Low Fee
The Bitmain Antminer KA3 (166Th) is a ASIC miner manufactured by Kadena with a 3154 W power draw and a maximum hashrate of 166 Th/s. It is intended to mine Kadena using the Kadena algorithm.
A blockchain platform called Kadena aims to be scalable. In addition to formal verification and upgradeable smart contracts, it has a new smart contract language called Pact.
A brand-new Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus mechanism called Chainweb is also used by Kadena. It is made up of numerous independently mined chains that operate concurrently to carry out network transactions. This design can theoretically support high transaction speeds at the base layer without the need for any second-layer scalability or functionality solutions.
Kadena can be mined by joining a mining pool, just like many other coins that can be mined. Let’s talk about which ones are best for you in this article.
Table of Contents
What is Bitmain Antminer KA3?
The Bitmain Antminer KA3 (166Th) is one of the most anticipated 2020 Kadena miners. It will be available in September 2022. The standard for mining equipment performance has been raised by the manufacturer Bitmain. Once again, the Bitmain Antminer KA3 (166Th) does not disappoint. The miner uses 3154W of power and can hash at a maximum rate of 166 Th/s.
Its efficiency is 0.019 j/Gh due to its power. Its maximum power output is 3154W, and the miner is a standalone device. Synchronization with the Kadena algorithm is more dependable and user-friendly due to the high power.
An Ethernet interface is used by the miner, which has a maximum voltage of 12 volts. A strong miner that can mine continuously for tens of thousands of hours is available to you because of the high power. One of the best known Kadena miners on the market, it is extremely effective.
What is Kadena mining Pool?
Kadena mining pool refers to a pool of miners who combine their computing resources to mine Kadena (KDA) cryptocurrency. Kadena is a blockchain platform that is designed to offer high throughput and low latency, making it suitable for high-performance applications.
Mining is the process by which new KDA coins are created and transactions are verified on the Kadena network. Miners use their computing power to solve complex mathematical problems that validate transactions and add new blocks to the blockchain.
Mining pools allow miners to work together and increase their chances of successfully mining Kadena. When a pool successfully mines a block, the rewards are distributed among the pool members according to their contribution to the mining effort. This helps to ensure that smaller miners can still earn rewards for their contribution to the network, even if they don’t have the computing power to mine Kadena on their own.
Best KDA Mining Pools for Bitmain Antminer KA3
Here are top five KDA mining pools for Bitmain KDA miner – Antminer KA3.
Comparison of Top Cryptocurrency Mining Pools
|Mining pool||Fees||Reward distribution method||Hash rate||Our rating|
|Poolflare||2% on PPLNS, 2% on PPS, 2% on Solo||PPS and PPLNS||117.19 PH/s||4.6/5|
Best for High Hash Rate
KDA and many other cryptocurrencies can be mined with F2Pool, a great mining pool that employs the Payout Per Share (PPS) compensation model. F2Pool is a great choice for Antminer KA3.
You must register for an account on their platform in order to participate in F2Pool, though they still protect your anonymity. A 3% membership fee is required to join the F2Pool, which rewards its miners with a minimum of 2 KDA each day.
Get more information on F2pool Review: is It a Good Choice for Antminer KA3 to Mine Kadena
How to Mine KDA With F2Pool
- Purchase an Antminer KA3
- A Kadena wallet address should be made.
- Open an account and sign up for F2Pool.
- Install your mining equipment.
- Begin mining.
Get more details on How to Mine KDA on F2pool With Antminer KA3: a Step-by-Step Guide
Best for Ease of Use
Antpool, operated by Bitmain Technologies Ltd., the same company with Antminer KA3, is a renowned mining pool that offers support for mining various cryptocurrencies, including Kadena (KDA). With its established reputation and reliable infrastructure, Antpool can be a favorable choice for miners interested in mining KDA.
Antpool employs the Payout Per Share (PPS) compensation model, which provides miners with a fixed payout for each valid share submitted, regardless of whether a block is found. This ensures a stable and predictable income for miners.
Antpool charges a 3% membership fee, which is deducted from the mining rewards earned by participants. This fee contributes to the operational and maintenance costs of the pool.
How to Mine KDA With Antpool
- Obtain miner IP to login to management backend
After obtaining the miner IP, enter IP address into the browser (Google or Firefox recommended), and you will be directed to the management backend. The default username and password are both “root” (in lowercase).
- Connect to the mining pool and set up miner
After obtaining the miner IP, enter the IP address into the browser. Enter the background of the miner, and set the mining parameters:
Miner: Fill is as “Sub Account.Miner Number”
No changes require (default password is 123 or x)
Ensure that the above information is correct, save the settings to start mining.
- After the machine has ran for about 10 minutes, you can check the hashrate and earnings on ANTPOOL.
Get more details on How to Connect Antminer KA3 to Antpool? Step-by-step Guide
Best for Secure
The DxPool is an excellent cryptocurrency mining platform that provides different approaches to mining. KDA miners are rewarded more than with many other mining pools because it uses a PPS payout model, which is a good choice for Antminer KA3.
The Pay Per Share plus model that DxPool offers is also the best option for beginning miners due to the stable earnings and lower mining costs.
If you mine with DxPool, you receive payouts once each day before noon. Once you reach the daily threshold, however, you can decide to withdraw your profits.
Additionally, all transactions on the DxPool are free, including moving your payout between DxPool accounts or withdrawing it.
How to Mine KDA With DxPool
- Activate your DxPool account. This account is not a cryptocurrency wallet.
- Verify that you have a miner, an internet connection, and a power source.
- Get your mining device going and ready.
- Start mining.
Best for Various Reward Distribution Method
Poolflare is a cryptocurrency mining pool that supports several cryptocurrencies, including Kadena, Ethereum, and Ravencoin. It is a popular mining pool among cryptocurrency miners because it offers several features and benefits. Poolflare charges a 1.5% fee for Kadena mining, which is relatively low compared to other mining pools. It allows users to mine Kadena both solo and in a mining pool.
Poolflare offers regular payouts to its users, with a minimum payout of 5 KDA and it claims to have a high hash rate, which can increase the chances of earning rewards from mining.
Get more information on PoolFlare Review: Is It A Good Choice For Antminer KA3 To Mine Kadena
How to Mine KDA With Poolflare
- Create an account with Poolflare
- Configure your Antminer KA3 to connect to the Poolflare mining pool.
- Go to the Poolflare dashboard, select the “KDA Mining” tab, and click on the “Join Pool” button.
- Start mining: Once you have joined the KDA mining pool, you can start mining KDA by running your mining software. Make sure that you have entered your Poolflare username and password correctly in the mining software, and that your mining software is configured to connect to the Poolflare KDA mining pool.
- Monitor your mining performance: As you mine KDA, you can monitor your performance on the Poolflare dashboard. You can see your hash rate, the number of shares submitted, and your estimated earnings.
Best for Low Fee
F2Pool and DxPool can both be replaced with Hashpool. For its miners, it uses the Pay-Per-Last-N-Share (PPLNS) payout method, with a maximum platform fee of 1%.
It has a pool hash rate of 108.12 TH/s and a network hash rate estimated at 91.45 PH/s. By using HashPool to mine, you can generate a fantastic passive income of at least 2 KDA per day.
For the majority of cryptocurrency users, security is paramount, and HashPool has an excellent DDoS defense system. Your cryptocurrency investments are safe because of this.
If you need assistance from the HashPool team, you can contact support or engage with the HashPool communities on Telegram and Discord.
How to Mine KDA With HashPool
- the address for your Kadena wallet.
- Connect your Kadena wallet address to HashPool and click on “Go.”
- Keep an eye on your hash rate and make money right from the platform.
Get more information on HashPool Review: KDA Mining With Antminer KA3
Things to Consider to Choose the Best KDA (Kadena) Mining Pool
Choosing the best KDA (Kadena) mining pool requires careful consideration of several factors. Here are some key factors to keep in mind when selecting a KDA mining pool:
- Pool fees: Mining pools typically charge a fee for their services, usually a percentage of the rewards earned by miners. Look for a pool with a reasonable fee structure that won’t eat into your profits too much.
- Pool size: The size of the pool can impact your earnings. A larger pool may have more consistent payouts, but there will be more competition for rewards. On the other hand, a smaller pool may have more variance in payouts, but there may be fewer miners to compete with.
- Reliability: Look for a pool with a good track record of uptime and reliability. You don’t want to waste time and resources mining on a pool that frequently goes offline.
- Pool reputation: Do some research on the pool’s reputation in the KDA community. Look for reviews and feedback from other miners to get a sense of the pool’s trustworthiness and reliability.
- Pool features: Consider the features and tools that the pool offers to make your mining experience more efficient and effective. For example, some pools may offer monitoring and management tools to help you optimize your mining setup.
- Pool location: Depending on where you are located, you may want to choose a pool that is geographically closer to you. This can help reduce latency and improve your mining efficiency.
Ultimately, the best KDA mining pool for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. Take the time to research and compare different options before making a decision.
Tips for Successful KDA Mining With Pools
– Use the proper mining hardware: Kadena’s Keccak algorithm necessitates the use of specific ASIC miners for KDA mining with pools. ASICs with a high hashrate and low power consumption are generally what you want. Antminer KA3 KDA miner is the best choice for you to start KAD mining.
– Become a member of a trustworthy mining pool: It is advised that you become a member of a mining pool with a solid track record to maximize your profits and minimize the risks involved with mining alone. Find pools that have affordable fees, prompt payouts, and helpful customer service.
– The payout schemes, minimum payout thresholds, and other factors that may affect your earnings vary between mining pools, so be sure to select one that suits your needs. Read the pool’s documentation carefully and make the necessary adjustments to your mining program.
– Monitoring your mining performance will allow you to determine how well your operation is performing. You should keep an eye on your hashrate, accepted shares, reject rate, and other metrics. Make use of mining software that can send you alerts and detailed statistics.
– Keeping up with KDA news and developments is important because the coin’s value and mining difficulty can change quickly. KDA is a relatively new cryptocurrency. Follow Kadena’s official channels and discussion forums to stay updated. A KDA mining community is a good place to meet other miners and exchange advice and experiences.
How Long Does It Take to Mine Kadena?
It might take up to 70 hours to mine a block of KDA at the current difficulty of 279.9789P with a network hash rate of 537.58 PH/s. However, the type of miner you use will affect these speeds.
You can do it in 56 hours if you use an iBeLink BM-K1 Max Blake2S miner. It’ll take you much longer mining with the Goldshell KD6, which manages 70 hours.
Is Kadena Deflationary?
Both an inflationary and a deflationary force, Kadena.
Kadena is a mid-player between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because it restricts the number of tokens that can be circulated to one billion, it has deflationary features. Because there will be more tokens in circulation for the ensuing 120 years, it also has inflationary characteristics.
Can You GPU Mine KDA?
GPU mining is not ideal for KDA. Instead, you require reliable mining hardware, particularly ASICs.
Kadena mining is distinct because it is the first cryptocurrency to create smart contracts using PACT on a PoW blockchain.
The BLAKE2 algorithm used by Kadena makes it compatible with ASIC machines. ASICs compute the complex challenges for the Kadena blockchains better due to the daily increase in mining difficulty.
Even if you successfully use a GPU or CPU, it will take eons to mine a whole block of KDA.
In contrast to ASICs, you’ll also need more time to recoup your initial investment than you would with GPU mining.
On a related note, you should read our guide that examines your options if you’re interested in mining with a single GPU. Additionally, we’ll list a few mining pools you can join. To find out more, click the link.
If you take part in a mining pool, mining Kadena with an Antminer KA3 can be financially rewarding. Your rewards from this endeavor will be based on your equipment and involvement.
Which Miners Can Mine Kadena?
Kadena can be efficiently mined with ASIC miners. Among Kadena ASIC miners, Bitmain Antminer KA3 is the best. The mining of Kadena using CPUs, GPUs, and FPGA miners is inefficient.
How Much Does An Bitmain Antminer KA3 (166Th) Make?
Of course, if you calculate the net profit, you also need to deduct the cost of purchasing the mining machine.
If you choose to host the miner, you will also need to deduct the hosting fee.